Thursday, February 13, 2014

How To 'Bribe' Your Prospects...

Hi Internet Marketer, Network Marketer, Affiliate Marketer,

In my last post, I talked about why "It's all about value".

But hold on a second... before we go any further, I need to know you're with me.

I've got the best system on the planet and I'm letting YOU in on it.

Join me here

Take action from that link above.... OK?

Then, shoot me an e-mail and let me know you're IN!

Seriously, we're going to crush this together.

Now, are you ready for this?...

In this message you will learn exactly how to "ethically bribe your prospects".

So what is required to make that happen?

Remember what I said in my last email ...ANYONE would be willing to do an exchange with you,
as long as you provide them with something of GREATER VALUE.

So, back to our "Ethical Bribe" ... remember that great term?

How specifically can you "Ethically" bribe your prospects to give you their contact information?

Survey says (Pick A, B or C) ...
A) The privilege of looking at your business
B) Promise them the moon
C) Give them GREATER VALUE

So hopefully the obvious answer again is "C" ...

So what would be "GREATER VALUE" for your prospects?

Key Point - You need to know what is MOST IMPORTANT to your prospects!

So how would you find out?

Here's another simple multiple-choice for you...

A) Pray that you can figure it out
B) Give it your best guess
C) Ask them

So by now, I'm sure you're not surprised that the answer is "C" again! Wow ...

So what specifically should we ask them?

First, you need to know what is most important to your prospect ... and not just any general answer ...
but the SPECIFIC DETAILS!

Knowing how to find out specifically what is most important to your prospects, is a CRITICAL KEY to your success.

If you are talking to a prospect, the 1st step is to make sure you have developed rapport.

Rapport is when your prospects feel that they know, like, and trust you.

So how would you do that?... Especially if a prospect doesn't really know you?

Rather than tell you ... Guess what I'm going to do...I'm going to "ASK" a question ...

How would you like to work with me personally?

If you're ready, I've got everything laid out for you.

Today is the day for you to take action.

Yes... TODAY!

I'm really looking forward to having you part of my team.

It all starts here

All The Best,

Musa Dumakude
musakude@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment