Saturday, September 27, 2014

My favourite Free Traffic Source

My favourite free traffic source

Probably one of my biggest generators of free traffic is YouTube.

It's actually relatively simple to get a video on YouTube ranked in Google if you know what you're doing.

Just think about it for a second if you could get a page 1 listing in Google for almost any keyword how much money could you make?

However things are never that simple are they… In the last year or so Google has started to change things with regards to how they rank videos. What was once a relatively simple process has now become a little bit more difficult.

Over the last 12 months I have been trying to keep up with recent changes and then I stumbled across somebody called Brandon Lucero a YouTube ranking genius.

I've been following Brendon for a while now, everything I've learnt from Brendan has worked.

Brendon recently launched a brand-new course called video overtake University. This is a high-end video course teaching all the ins and outs of how to get your videos ranked in Google in 2014 and beyond.

Video Overtake University:-)

It's the course I currently use to keep up-to-date with all the changes in ranking videos in Google.

The quality of the content is absolutely top class, Brendon explains everything from doing the research to actually getting your videos ranked in Google.

Brendon even has a video of him ranking a video live!! And there's also monthly live webinars where he explains all the current changes.

He also has a forum where you can get help from the community, you can find me there…

If you're looking for a free traffic source that's relatively simple to set up then you really should be thinking about YouTube video marketing.

I can definitely recommend Brendon's course,

Video overtake University >>>

it's a product which I purchased and which I use on a weekly basis…

all the best,

Musa

No comments:

Post a Comment