Friday, January 3, 2014

Big Idea Mastermind - Opportunity

Hey - I hope you enjoyed the last 2 videos
I posted for you...

Remember I told you that I work with and being 
mentored directly by Vick Strizheus? 

This guy is amazing.

You know, when you're being mentored by somebody 
who is a self-made multi millionaire in this industry, 
you learn some things that turn your life around. 


Vick created this system called 'BIM' that allows 
average, ordinary people to plug in to and finally 
achieve high levels of success.

It's the most incredible thing I've ever seen...

Imagine taking all the things you've been learning 
about in the last 2 videos (the "Vehicle", the "Engine"
and the "Fuel / Traffic") that make up a successful 
business and combining that into a Single MACHINE. 

... that makes money for YOU. 

He made that available to his "test group" and 
there are people who have started from scratch and  
earned over $300,000 just in the last 9 months of 
testing it! 

Many, many people are at $5,000 - $40,000 per 
month incomes...

It's absolutely amazing! 

(Disclaimer: anytime I talk about income, I must say 
that these are not income guarantees. These are 
individual results and results can vary.)

Anyway - I just wanted to give you heads up that 
he will be releasing that over the next couple of days, 
and you will be able to get it too. 

I'm in his "test group" and I can tell you, it's genius. 

Be sure to keep an eye out for my next email ;-)

In the meantime, check this video out of what people
say about Vick and his stuff:



Talk soon,

- Musa Dumakude


P.S. I work with Vick on the same team in Big Idea Mastermind, 
so if there's anything I can do to help you, let me know.

Please leave me your comments down below, let me know what you think, 
I’d really love to hear from you.

What Would Happen To Your Business When You Have a Free System Generating You Leads On Auto Pilot? http://www.LeadPrimary.com/musa

No comments:

Post a Comment