Saturday, January 25, 2014

it's my personal recipe for freedom

Dear Marketer,

In my last post, I mentioned that 'If a
teenager can do it, so can you."

I also shared with you my favorite recipe.

See it again here <---

(it's my personal recipe for freedom)

Now let's talk about a very critical mistake that
a lot of people make when trying to build a
home business.

You need to know that a complicated system
won't work for many people because ...

Key Point - A confused mind says 'NO'!

So the first requirement of a successful system
is that ...

It MUST be SIMPLE ... Simple means that ANYONE
can do it.

Remember this saying ... Appeal to the masses
and dine with the classes!

So what are the simple yet necessary requirements
of a successful system?

1) It must effectively introduce your business to a LOT
of prospects (you need prospects) without taking
much of your time (or money)

2) It must professionally present your business for you
and sort your prospects so you know which ones are
seriously interested

3) It must automatically follow up with prospects
indefinitely, providing them valuable information.

4) It must help you meet your #1 need (getting quality
leads) for little or no cost

5) It must provide you with ongoing training and clearly
communicate that the "System Is The Solution"

Look forward to my next message where I'll teach you:

A Great System Requires Effective Marketing

All The Best,

Musa Dumakude
0721714626

P.S.
How do you like your system so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment